Thursday, March 8, 2012

Improving air quality with humidifiers

Warm Mist Humidifier (Black)
    When I was a kid I used to watch my mom fill up some weird contraption in my little brothers room. I thought to myself, "Why does she have this thing in here? All it does is make fog." Years later I found this thing in the garage and realized that it was a humidifier. She used it in my brother's room to improve the dry air! The humidifier added nice moist air, not enough that you'd be swimming in your own sweat, but air that was humid enough to give you a good nights sleep without the dry throat in the morning.
Spongbob Cool Mist Humidier
Travel Humidifier
     Here at World to Home we have a great selection of cool mist humidifiers. These humidifiers come with different styles ranging from your normal everyday look, to animals, and even travel sized. A humidifier will greatly improve the air quality and comfort by adding moisture to dry air in a home. This can relieve such things as chapped lips, cough, static electricity and cracking of wooden furniture or musical instruments caused by air that is too dry. So if you're looking for great quality humidifiers look no further, World to Home is the place to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment